The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 5:22 PM

Python

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a

John Gabriel wrote :
> On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 15:24:01 UTC-5, Python wrote:
>
> <a lot of bullshit I don't care to address>
>

>> There is actually a counter example you've always evading,
>> x -> e^(-1/x^2) at x = 0

> That's not a counterexample you stupid! m+n is a factor of every term in the numerator.

Mmmh, this is so obvious that you've shown it in your answer.

Oh, dear, you didn't.

How weird :-)