The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 6:17 PM

Python

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a

John Gabriel wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 17:57:03 UTC-5, John Gabriel wrote:

>>> Mmmh, this is so obvious that you've shown it in your answer.
>>>
>>> Oh, dear, you didn't.
>>>
>>> How weird :-)

>> Oh really? Let's see how wrong you are:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CgIaVtJjtzsp7h4SjeNfF6KdtHqzDzZA
>>
>> Just because YOU are not able to do it, does not mean it cannot be done.
>>
>> FAIL (again!)

> And just to shut your mouth:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEooW03iLWldTU1ZkTDVQR0E

anything = (anything / (m+n) ) * (m+n), very big deal, indeed...

You are a pathetic joke, Mr Gabriel.