The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 7:35 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

You should use a different font. Like Comic Sans,
would reflect more your pathetic posts

and old hat documents.