The Math Forum

Topic: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first
and only rigorous formulation.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 7:35 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first
and only rigorous formulation.

You should use a different font. Like Comic Sans,
would reflect more your pathetic posts

and old hat documents.