The Math Forum

Topic: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Replies: 59   Last Post: Nov 15, 2017 12:43 PM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?

Am Donnerstag, 9. November 2017 08:10:52 UTC+1 schrieb Zeit Geist:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:54:58 PM UTC-7, WM wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 8. November 2017 22:55:27 UTC+1 schrieb burs...@gmail.com:
> > > Except that the reals are uncountable.
> > >

> > This statement is based on a theory that violates logic and that violates mathematics. Mathematics proves
> >
> > For all n in |N: f(n) = |{n, n+1, n+2, ...}| > 10 ==> lim f(n) =/= 0
> >
> > Set theory requires lim f(b) = 0.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/13/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
genmailus@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Stephen G. Giannoni
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jim Burns
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/9/17
[...]
11/10/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/10/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Peter Percival
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17