The Math Forum

Topic: Happy to see John Gabriel has a job now
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 10:34 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Happy to see John Gabriel has a job now

You have made a great (atheletic) career during
Hitler times. But you have need to bleach your hair, to
look more aryan, and maybe wear blue contact lenses.

The Hitler Youth ''..who owns the youth, gains the Future!' AH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=betB1_uq4s8

Pitty you are only a lazy Greek (not that I think
Greeks were lazy, but you are particularly lazy),
who even doesn't know math.