The Math Forum

Topic: Yes, Euler was a good mathematician, but he messed up and his
errors need to be fixed ASAP.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 6:44 AM

genmailus@gmail.com

Re: Yes, Euler was a good mathematician, but he messed up and his
errors need to be fixed ASAP.

On Thursday, 9 November 2017 06:14:09 UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den torsdag 9 november 2017 kl. 11:31:55 UTC+1 skrev John Gabriel:
> > Yes, Euler was a good mathematician, but he messed up and his errors need to be fixed ASAP. Of course I refuse to deal with cranks the likes if Georg Cantor who has no place in mathematics. But Euler does matter.
> >
> > S = Lim S is at the root of much of the ill-formed theory in mainstream mythmatics. It has permeated all of calculus and much of set theory.
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel
> >
> > When is knowledge beyond further investigation? After 100 years? 200 years? 2000 years?
> >
> > The answer is: NEVER.

> Except no where in mathematics does anyone use S=lim S so that is not an issue.

The proof is here moron and nothing you scribble here on sci.myth will change it:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel/