The Math Forum

Topic: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Nov 16, 2017 2:35 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

Zelos wrote:

> That is a lie, first of you don't prove such an operation, you construct it and we have constructed it and shown it satesfies the desired properties.
********************
A real fictional crank (Zelos) who refuses to learn new matters and also lost his temper and starts biting everyone around that sees things independently from any well-established or fabricated and fake knowledge

So, you claim that you constructed it say for any non-cube integer as 2^{1/3},

Then describe it exactly if you can, I shall give you an illustration example.

The real irrational number sqrt(85) is exactly the length of a diagonal of a rectangle with sides (6, 7) UNITS and NOTHING else, (FINISHED)

So what is your real irrational number say 10^{1/3}, the arithmetical cube root of (10)? Wonder!
Can you describe it exactly the way I did? wonder!

You can have as much space as you like to describe it, also you can have the rest of your life to answer but correctly moron

So, we are waiting, and definitely, neither you nor any moron professional mathematician would like this so simple challenge for sure

So, convey my simple challenge to all mathematicians on earth, and enjoy it forever and for sure

No regards to all stupid and stubborn people, and no wonder too

Bassam King Karzeddin
Nov. 9th, 2017

Date Subject Author
11/8/17
Read A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Dan Christensen
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Chris M. Thomasson
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17