The Math Forum

Topic: Dregs of sci.math-- Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Dan Christensen,
John Gabriel, Mike Moroney, Zelos Malum, Franz, Konyberg

Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 2:41 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Dregs of sci.math-- Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Dan Christensen,
John Gabriel, Mike Moroney, Zelos Malum, Franz, Konyberg

AP brain farto doesn't have man boobs where
he could find brains. Now he looks in the

kitchen, but somehow his conic sections are
all oval. Thats how he got raving mad.