The Math Forum

Topic: A limit at a point means a function is continuous at that point,
but orangutans still don't get it!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 6:02 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: A limit at a point means a function is continuous at that point,
but orangutans still don't get it!

Woa bird brain Jon Gabriel:
- Expert in long posts, with a lot of bla bla
- Expert in Google docs with complicated unelegant proofs
- Expert in YouPoop videos with a lot of handwaving and nonsense

Congratulations, your man boob kingdom might come.