The Math Forum

Topic: JG's Wacky New Calclueless: A dead end and complete waste of time.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 5:28 AM

Dan Christensen

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:01:38 AM UTC-5, John Gabriel wrote:
> "It confuses me that you can set m+n equal to zero after you cancel out m+n in the ratio. Surely this is wrong?"
>
> Well, consider first that I proved the sum of all the terms in m and n must be zero ...

Well, you once wrote here:

"1/0 is not undefined."
-- May 19, 2015

"Zero is not a number."
-- Jan. 10, 2017

You are nothing if not inconsistent, Troll Boy.

In any case, playing around like this with your ill-defined notion of a derivative like this is really is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The fact is, your Wacky New Calclueless is broken beyond repair. Remember, you also wrote that, in your goofy system:

"There is NEVER a derivative at any inflection point."
-- Dec. 13, 2016

"Straight lines [i.e. linear functions] don't have derivatives."
-- Jan 4, 2017

In real world math, derivatives of linear functions and at inflection points are easily handled, but apparently they are "undefined" in your goofy system since your wonky "definition" blows up in these cases. As such, your whole system is pretty much a useless piece of junk, a "square wheel" that will never get anywhere.

There are many other idiocies in JG's goofy system. See the latest version of my thread, "About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words (November 2017)."

Dan