The Math Forum

Topic: Konyberg - for you!
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 1:52 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Konyberg - for you!

Well effectively its the same. So new calculoose
is nothing new, its just:

f(b) - f(a)
----------- = f'(a) for lim b->a
b - a

Just think of your left man boob as b=x+n, and
your right man boob as a=x-m, and then you get the

result, and yes two man boobs hat is what we call
a mathematical genus (in topology this genus is zero).