The Math Forum

Topic: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 18, 2017 1:43 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:29:40 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

Here we go again. It seems Archie Pu here can no longer tell the difference between AND and OR.

Yet another *** VAST INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY ***, right, Archie? (Sigh...)

Dan

Date Subject Author
11/10/17
Read Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/10/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
bursejan@gmail.com
11/10/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Dan Christensen
11/10/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Jan Bielawski
11/11/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Jan Bielawski
11/12/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/12/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Me
11/13/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Jan Bielawski
11/13/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Me
11/17/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
Michael Moroney
11/13/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/13/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
bursejan@gmail.com
11/13/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
bursejan@gmail.com
11/17/17
Read Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/18/17