The Math Forum

Topic: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 10, 2017 5:58 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

So how do you use your new calculoose to derive:

f(x) = ln(x), then f'(x) = ?