The Math Forum

Topic: "But what about my 'Certificate of the memorization of many
details'?" - Jan Burse, Zelos Malum

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 5:09 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: "But what about my 'Certificate of the memorization of many

Den lördag 11 november 2017 kl. 10:31:53 UTC+1 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Sunday, 29 October 2017 20:02:00 UTC-4, John Gabriel at age 50. wrote:
> > "But what about my 'Certificate of the memorization of many details'? Surely that's more important than silly independent thought!" - Jan Burse, Zelos Malum
> >
> > I am sorry you poor retards. May I suggest wiping your arses with it?
> >
> > Bwaaa haaaa haaaa!
> >
> > Comments are unwelcome and will be ignored.
> >
> > Posted on this newsgroup in the interests of public education and to eradicate
> > ignorance and stupidity from mainstream mythmatics.
> >
> > gilstrang@gmail.com (MIT)
> > huizenga@psu.edu (HARVARD)
> > andersk@mit.edu (MIT)
> > david.ullrich@math.okstate.edu (David Ullrich)
> > djoyce@clarku.edu
> > markcc@gmail.com

> I was a top student because I could think independently. But today's graduates are no better than monkeys, who have a very good ability to memorise things but couldn't understand even if their lives depended on it.

Considering what you spew here, you must have been the bottom students as you clearly understood nothing of it.

You do so many mistakes here it is hard to know where to start.
1: Agreeing with mainstream does not imply one cannot think independently. One can study all the material and reach the conclusion that mainstream is indeed correct and it was all reached through independent thought.
2: Thinking independently does not mean anything you reach is of any value. Independent thought based on ignorance is worthless.