The Math Forum

Topic: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Replies: 68   Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 1:42 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 10:21:29 AM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> Why do we really need those real non-constructible numbers, if it is impossible to express them exactly except only by constructible numbers or as meaningless notation in mind only?
>
> And this intuitive and so simple question not necessarily directed to those described as professional mathematicians since we know exactly how are those captured by so many meaningless definitions that make it impossible for them to think outside their so tinny box or far behind their long noses
>
> But this Q is directed mainly to those amateurs in many fields as mathematics, logic, philosophy, Engineering, independent thinkers, ... etc, as it is very easy for them to recognize reality from fictions since they are quite lucky not to be so much mind pulleted by so many mathematical decisions or non-sensible definitions that are inherited and were imposed on the mathematician's shoulders as absolute facts
>
> People hiding their true identities by using many fictional and masked names are not at all encouraged or welcomed to comment or participate in this important topic since we know in advance their well-exposed and so ill behaviours and intentions for their own purposes, and truly they have nothing to add or nothing to lose when they usually do participate so foolishly just to protect their own products that are full of pure global ignorance
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> Nov. 6th, 2017

In simple words, the alleged historian top most genius mathematicians had invented and fabricated those alleged new real numbers as algebraic or transcendental numbers (excluding the real constructible numbers), where at the same time it is impossible for them to express those fabricated creatures except in a form of previously known as constructible numbers, where also it is impossible for them to describe them geometrically existant, hence a human brain farto real numberS,

And truly a stupid only who can't recognize EASILY this obvious brain fart of the professional mathematicians for sure

However, many other BIGGER Jokes had been discovered and PUBLISHED here about the mathematical mind hallucination

And much more to come for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/13/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
genmailus@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Stephen G. Giannoni
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jim Burns
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/9/17
[...]
11/10/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/10/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Peter Percival
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/15/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/29/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
rebatchelor2@gmail.com
11/30/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
12/1/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/2/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
12/4/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17