The Math Forum

Topic: Another huge fiction story in mathematics foundations (the
complex numbers)

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 4, 2017 11:41 AM

Python

Re: Another huge fiction story in mathematics foundations (the
complex numbers)

bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 6:01:04 PM UTC+3, Python wrote:
>> bassam king karzeddin wrote:

>>> Also, it is useless ...

>> ... to try to educate a stubborn arrogant idiot like you. For sure,
>> wonder!
>>
>> Everyone can notice that you have absolutely NO argument against the
>> algebraic construction of the set of complex numbers.

> Moron, basically there isn't any negative numbers

Pay attention, Mr Karzeddin, the point was about complex numbers, not
relative interger. Nevertheless the *facts* are the same, they can both
be constructed in a perfectly sound way. You may deny it while putting
your hands on your ears crying "I do not hear! I do not hear!", that
won't change anything about that.