The Math Forum

Topic: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 8:10 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

The normal calculus also applies to piecewise functions.
The limit is also defined for pieceweiese functions:

Limits of Piece-wise Functions
https://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/m408n/AS/LM2-3-17.html

The limit doesn't care whether a function is defined
picewise or not. So we can say your new calculoose is

crippled version of normal calculus, right?