The Math Forum

Topic: Re: It doesn't matter how you word your shit because shit by any
other name is still shit.

Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 12:02 PM

genmailus@gmail.com

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 10:06:21 UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> To begin with, if you are not able to define what
> it means for a function f(x) to be differentiable

You need to read my articles. You know, those beige coloured articles on my shared drive?

Fucking retard that you are. How much do they pay you to troll me? Get a real job moron. Every one knows you are a troll. Julio De Egidio hates me and he is already calling you a troll!

You know what that means don't you moron? It means no one reads your endless copy and paste shit any more. They just mark your shit as SPAM and report abuse.

Jan Birdbrains Burse - the biggest troll in Zurich.