The Math Forum

Topic: Zelos Malum still struggling to understand what it means to be a
factor and how algebra works, but he is a PhD student!

Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 12, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan Burse

Re: Zelos Malum still struggling to understand what it means to be a
factor and how algebra works, but he is a PhD student!

In real numbers and in rational numbers
everthing is a factor. For example:

x/2, x/3, x/5, etc... is a factor of x^2

Since we have:

x/2*2x = x^2

x/3*3x = x^2

x/5*5x = x^2

This is called so called multiplicative inverse of
field. When will you learn some math? We are telling
you this already for months, and months, like the
up-teenth trillion times already. Get your

man boobs together moron.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_%28mathematics%29

Here have a banana bird brain John Garbage-iel:

Banana Song (I'm A Banana)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY