The Math Forum

Topic: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime

Replies: 71   Last Post: Dec 16, 2017 8:46 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 8:30:04 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> Why does the trustiness of Fermat's last theorem implies directly the non existence of the real positive arithmetical p'th root of any prime number
> ($\sqrt[p]{q}$)?
>
> Where (p) is odd prime number, and (q) is prime number
>
> It is an easy task for school students NOW!
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> 19/02/17

And Big yes, for the truthness of Fermat's Last Theorem which implies directly the absolute non-existence of any cube root for any (non-cube integer) for sure

But people knew how to run after approximations even before BC, and for purpose of little Engineering problems

But what was so strange that the proffers of this topmost theorem in mathematics had never known this obvious fact for sure, which makes one wonder about their alleged proof, but anyway the mathematical believe in the truthness of the theorem itself was much older than believing in the century proof itself, for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
2/19/17
Read The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
4/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
5/8/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
thugstyle103@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
Charlie-Boo
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
3/25/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/26/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
mahipal7638@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/25/17
Read secondr00t of any prime number
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
Simon
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/12/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/16/17