The Math Forum

Topic: How the Church Of Academia abandoned the simple concepts for
Zermelo-Fraenkel rot. 12/7/2017 7:07

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 7:11 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: How the Church Of Academia abandoned the simple concepts for
Zermelo-Fraenkel rot. 12/7/2017 7:07

You forgot:

If you made a mistake, dont be affraid to correct it.
- Konfuzius

Mistakes like all yolo blundolo