Topic: 4D Visualization
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 8, 1994 10:36 AM

Philip Mallinson

Re: Fourth Dimension

* MallinPost v1.0 * #UNREGISTERED

On 2 Apr 1994, Stephanie Jacquette wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can obtain information about the video from Brown
> University on computer images about the fourth dimension?
> Sincerely,
> Stephanie Jacquette
> stephani@forum.swarthmore.edu

Yes, Write to Professor Tom Banchoff, Dept of mathematics, Brown
University. He made the movie and has written a stunning book for the
Scientific American Library, Beyond the Third Dimension. It should be in
every school library.
Philip mallinson