Topic: Summer '96 Institute: Middle School Working Group
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jul 19, 1996 3:55 AM

Suzanne Alejandre

Re: Spanish Lo Shu

In article <199607152234.RAA13148@cml.rice.edu>, Cynthia Lanius
(lanius@cml.rice.edu) wrote:
>I have Spanish speaking students who would be happy to help translate, after
>August 19 that is.

Hi Cynthia,
That would be super! We will keep in touch. I think that it would
be great to have different sections of my pages translated -
probably just start with the pages that the students find
interesting to translate.

Thank you,
Suzanne

Date Subject Author
7/15/96
Read Summer '96 Institute: Middle School Working Group
Sandy Sherman
7/15/96
Read Middle School Activities - Things we're doing (Second Try!)
Suzanne Alejandre
7/15/96
Read Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Eric Sasson
7/15/96
Read Middle School
Donald W. Smith
7/15/96
Read Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Eric Sasson
7/15/96
Read Spanish Lo Shu
Sarah Seastone
7/15/96
Read Re: Middle School: Geometry/Math Concepts Using Art/Draw Programs
Anne Wheelock
7/15/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Cynthia Lanius
7/15/96
Read Middle School: Geometry/Math Concepts Using Art/Draw Programs
Denise Miller
7/15/96
Read Re: Middle School
Suzanne Alejandre
7/15/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Allen Adler
7/15/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Suzanne Alejandre
7/15/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Suzanne Alejandre
7/15/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Lou Talman
7/15/96
Read Re: Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Anne D. Sandler
7/16/96
Read math and language arts
Allen Adler
7/16/96
Read Middle School
Donald W. Smith
7/16/96
Read Re: Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Suzanne Alejandre
7/16/96
Read Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Eric Sasson
7/16/96
Read Re: Spanish Lo Shu
Suzanne Alejandre
7/16/96
Read Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Eric Sasson
7/17/96
Read Re: Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Jean Abel
7/17/96
Read Re: Middle School Activities - Things we're doing:
Suzanne Alejandre
7/17/96
Read Middle School: Tessellations - Historical and Geographical Connections
David Grant
7/18/96
Read Middle School
Donald W. Smith
7/18/96
Read Re: Middle School: Tessellations - Historical and Geographical Connections
Suzanne Alejandre
7/18/96
Read Re: Middle School
Suzanne Alejandre
7/18/96
Read Middle School Activities - We need help with:
Eric Sasson
7/18/96
Read Re: Middle School Activities - We need help with:
Sarah Seastone
7/19/96
Read Middle School: Re Dialogue onsite & online
Denise Miller