Topic: Semicircles
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 27, 1994 12:17 PM

Art Mabbott

Re: Semicircles

Heather:
In responce to Michelle's comments:
You will loose your locus of points but you can retain a copy of it
by copying it under the edit menu imediately after you finish creating
the locus. It is just a copy of the arc and is no longer dynamic. But
at least you have the arc.

Art Mabbott
mabbotta@belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us
| | / | Newport High School