Topic: Re: geometry
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 9, 2008 4:13 PM

Ed Wall

Re: geometry

Please say more as my brief perusal of the newer texts indicates that
this is no longer the case re elementary geometry texts. Even as far
back as the 60s a text I glanced at - while following in some sense a
portion of the first book or so - begins to deviate rapidly and is
certainly incomplete as far as the first ten books are concerned.

Ed Wall