Topic: construction of triangle of given perimeter, given point and angle
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 10, 2011 12:58 PM

Michael Keyton

Re: construction of triangle of given perimeter, given point and angle

Joshua, Are you interested in knowing how to do this construction with a
compass and a straightedge? If so, I can send you a solution, but I do not
want to post one for others to see who might not want to see an answer.

Michael Keyton