Topic: Proofs - My Thoughts
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 26, 1993 3:04 PM

Annie Fetter

I messed up! Re: Proofs - My Thoughts

In article <1m0hs6$9cd@forum.swarthmore.edu> Rouben Rostamian,
rouben@math9.math.umbc.edu writes:
> I think it is a skill that anyone can acquire. It's just that often the
> students do not have the necessary background skills to think and break

Rouben DID NOT write this. I did. I accidently posted it under his name
(don't ask - a case of someone knowing enough about tech issues to get
themselves in trouble). My name and .signature do appear at the bottom,
so I didn't _totally_ mess up. My apologies to Rouben and everyone else.

Shucks, I'm supposed to dispense wisdom about this Forum thing and its
technical aspects, and I can't even get it right! Some role model, eh?
:-)

-Annie

Annie Fetter | The Geometry Forum | Voice: 215 328-8225
Project Coordinator | Swarthmore College | 800 756-7823
annie@forum.swarthmore.edu | Swarthmore PA 19081 | Fax: 215 328-7824