Topic: Problems with Mail-to-News gateway
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 25, 1994 5:09 PM

Annie Fetter

Re: Problems with Mail-to-News gateway

In article <2klrd5$9mu@forum.swarthmore.edu> Phil Brandenberger,
phil@forum.swarthmore.edu writes:
> I had misconfigured the Forum's mail-to-news gateway so some number of
> people's mail submissions to the geometry groups didn't make it onto the
> news server. I believe Annie will post them.

Since it seems that everything that got mailed did get put into the
archives, even though it was not _posted_, I do have copies of it all,
and will repost it, probably on Monday.

So look for a rash of stuff on Monday! This also means that everyone
who is on the mailing lists will get this stuff for a second time. My
apologies for that, but that's what happens when you're on the cutting
edge, whizzing along the superhighway at enormous speeds!

Annie Fetter | The Geometry Forum | Voice: 215 328-8225
Project Coordinator | Swarthmore College | 800 756-7823
annie@forum.swarthmore.edu | Swarthmore PA 19081 | Fax: 215 328-7824