Topic: Circle Construction
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 31, 2008 10:48 AM

Mary Krimmel

Re: Circle Construction

If you have tried to draw a diagram starting with the given line and points
and can't, then I suggest that you draw a diagram starting with the desired
construction and going backward.

That is, draw a circle, then a tangent line to the circle, then a line
perpendicular to the tangent line and going through the circle. Call the
tangent line l and call the points of intersection of the perpendicular
line with the circle A and B.

Best wishes,
Mary Krimmel

------- End of Forwarded Message