Topic: Re: geometry
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 9, 2008 4:13 PM

Bob L Petersen

From: My lawn show
Registered: 12/4/04
Re: Geometry Harrot Euclid Newton Euler Gauss Hilbert I have missed many still

Then we started seeing
>"chapters" on such separate subjects as congruence, parallel lines,
>locus, constructions, etc. To some people that may seem a long time
>ago, but think how many hundreds of years went by when geometry books
>were arranged in that same way!!

I have still missed many. Yet in the answer there is still who was
born yet. Oh, to be able to see an open field. (There has to be one
though. Does the school you we to still require a paper for a Masters?
What to write about.

Bob L. Petersen