Topic: feet per acre
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 30, 2008 3:16 PM

G.E. Ivey

Re: feet per acre

On 7 Sep 04 18:45:19 -0400 (EDT), steve wrote:
>How many feet are there in a square forty acre and what would be the
>deminsions of 15 acres of forty acres length and width

Frankly your question doesn't even make sense. I would be willing to
accept the "How many feet im a square forty acres" as being a misprint
for "how many SQUARE feet" (there are 43560 square feet in an acre so
there are 40(42560)= 1742400 square feet in 40 acres) but then I can't
make heads or tails of "forty acres length and width"- the acres is a
measure of area and can't be used to measure length or width.