Topic: Req: Pentagon problem - help please !
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 12, 2004 7:15 PM

Re: Req: Pentagon problem - help please !

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:34:33 +0000 (UTC), mary@krimmel.net (Mary
Krimmel) wrote:
>You addressed your request to geometry-puzzles. I do not know what
>construction geometry-puzzles has described for you. I suggest that you
>consult a search engine such as Google. The site below is titled
>"Inscribing a regular pentagon in a circle - and proving it".

This is another of the Math Forum posts, replying to a 1998 thread.
My guess is that it is a follow up to John Conway.