The Math Forum

Topic: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Replies: 24   Last Post: Nov 10, 1998 12:19 AM

John Conway

Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle

On 12 Sep 1998, Den Roussel wrote:

> If the Angular trisectors of a triangle
> are produced to the Circumcircle , then the Chords of adjacent
> trisectors form an Equilateral triangle.

Sounds very interesting indeed to me! I'm going to draw the figure
right now and investigate this.

Date Subject Author
9/12/98
Read A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Den Roussel
9/12/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/13/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Larry Cusick
10/27/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/13/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
steve sigur
9/14/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/15/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/15/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Richard Guy
9/15/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/15/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Richard Guy
9/15/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Richard Guy
9/16/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Floor van Lamoen
9/16/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Floor van Lamoen
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Floor van Lamoen
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Russell Towle
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Russell Towle
9/17/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Douglas J. Zare
9/19/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Russell Towle
9/20/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/20/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
John Conway
9/18/98
Read Re: A Theorem concerning the Trisectors of a Triangle
Antreas P. Hatzipolakis
11/10/98