The Math Forum

Topic: I am doing a reasearch paper on sprouts
Replies: 30   Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 9:51 AM

John Conway

Re: Dream carried out?

On 3 Sep 2003, Gereon Kaiping wrote:

> Has there been a change to this subject yet? has someone written a
> program which can play Sprouts against a human or in which two humans
> can play against each other?

Not so far as I know. John Conway

Date Subject Author
11/20/00
Read I am doing a reasearch paper on sprouts
Christina
11/24/00
Read Re: I am doing a research paper on sprouts
Danny Purvis
11/25/00
Read (Sigh) Error Correction
Danny Purvis
11/27/00
Read Another Proof
Danny Purvis
11/29/00
Read Re: Another Proof
Dan Hoey
11/30/00
Read Proposed Correction
Danny Purvis
9/12/03
Read Re: Proposed Correction
gereon.kaiping@web.de
11/24/00
Read Re: I am doing a reasearch paper on sprouts
Dan Hoey
11/30/00
Read Sprouts on Web or windows
Laurie Mersereau
12/1/00
Read I Have a Dream
Danny Purvis
12/1/00
Read Your Dream
Laurie Mersereau
12/2/00
Read Re: Your Dream
Danny Purvis
12/27/00
Read Sprouts notation
Dan Hoey
9/3/03
Read Dream carried out?
gereon.kaiping@web.de
9/3/03
Read Re: Dream carried out?
John Conway
9/9/03
Read Has someone tried to program?
gereon.kaiping@web.de
9/10/03
Read Sprouts Program
Frank Corr
9/8/04
Read Re: Sprouts Program
Laurie Mersereau
9/10/03
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
Diana Slattery
9/10/03
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
Guy Brandenburg
9/11/03
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
John Conway
9/11/03
Read Re:Has someone tried to program?
Dan
9/12/03
Read Re:Has someone tried to program?
John Conway
9/12/03
Read Re:Has someone tried to program?
Dan
9/11/03
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
Guy Brandenburg
9/12/03
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
John Conway
3/11/08
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
Laurie Mersereau
9/11/10
Read Re: Has someone tried to program?
Regenbogen
12/9/00
Read Re: I am doing a reasearch paper on sprouts
John Conway
12/18/00
Read Re: I am doing a reasearch paper on sprouts
Paul Guertin
9/11/10