Topic: PLEASE HELP! Keep another veteran from becoming homeless.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 13, 1996 11:33 PM

jul

Re: PLEASE HELP! Keep another veteran from becoming homeless.

jorgense@irisa.fr (Finn Jorgensen) wrote:

>Harriet James wrote :

>>This ia a scam. This guy is posting to all the newsgroups. I'm forwarding
>>a copy of his post to the U.S. Attorney General's office.

>The fact that he crossposted (properly, it seems) to many groups does
>not mean it is a scam. It may be, but we need further evidence.
>Maybe forwarding to the U.S. Attorney General is a bit overkill for
>a beginning.

Seems to me that if he knew enough about the Net to spam this post
he'd also know people would think it's a scam. If it's all true, why
didn't he go to the broadcast media?

jul