The Math Forum

Topic: Re: Hi again, I'm the ....
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 24, 1996 10:22 AM

TanMan

RE: Re: Hi again, I'm the ....

Has anyone heard from the Chairman of the Math & Comp Sci Dept at Emory
University lately? I have been wondering where he has been, haven't
you?

In <31ce23d0.798792552@news.concentric.net> dwight@mathcs.emory.edu
(Dwight A. Duffus, 404 727 7957) writes:

>I'm the faggot Chair of the Math and Computer Science Department at

Emory
>University. My favorite pasttime is to take it long and hard from
behind
>by Jan Isley. He also has great up and down rhythm when I lie flat on
an
>exercise pad in the boy's gym at Emory and his back moves up and down
above
>me in short jerky strokes while he tenses his buttocks to excite me
more
>just before I squirt creamed corn into his love canal. Even though
his
>penis is small (less than 4 inches long and less than an inch thick),
>like the way his cleanly shaved cum factories gently swish against my
chin.

>For a delicious blow job, give me a call! I always swallow it to

prove how
>much the attention means to me, and I can make you cum again in about
ten
>minutes by poking my inquisitive tongue in your (hopefully) unshaved
shit
>hole and licking your balls. My favorite place to do it is in my car
at
>K-MART, parked next to the handicap spots. Let's make white tinkle in
the
>back seat of your car!
>
>I'm into golden showers, brown showers, and plate jobs (on a glass
>plate to save it for later). I also like glass quart Coke bottles up

the

*******