Topic: California SAT-9 Testing.
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 30, 2000 9:39 PM

Don Blasingame

Re: California SAT-9 Testing.

As a footnote to your post, it is my understanding that Japan does not track
students and their elementary and middle school classes are heterogeneous in
terms of ability.

e-mail the k12.ed.math moderator at kem-moderator@thinkspot.net
submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca