Topic: College Admissions
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 31, 2000 11:38 PM

Arthur Lin

Re: Re College admissions

Maybe you want to try number theory or discrete structures. Take a detour
and look around
the other sides of mathematics.

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator: kem-moderator@thinkspot.net