Topic: Switching careers?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 14, 2000 9:46 PM

V. N. E. L.

Re: Switching careers?

You are never too old to begin a new journey. I started teaching at an older
age than yourself. I am one of the youngest teacher at the school where I am
currently teaching. You will have no problems regarding age. Good Luck.

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator: kem-moderator@thinkspot.net