Topic: Switching careers?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 14, 2000 9:46 PM

sf@slb6.atl.mindspring.net

Re: Switching careers?

To some of us, you're just a baby and you're barely old enough.
You'll need a few more years on you to make it in the seconday level.
You might be there by the time you've finished your credentialing
courses.

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator: kem-moderator@thinkspot.net