Replies: 45   Last Post: Jan 9, 2004 8:54 PM

John Conway

Re: [HM] Help for two PhD students

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Luigi Borzacchini wrote:

> Two PhD students of mine are studying about John von Neumann
> and must spend some months in USA between the IAS of Princeton
> and the Library of Congress to look for documents. They need
> somebody in the area who could be their reference and foster
> their introduction in those institutions. Is there somebody
> so kind to help them?

I'll be happy to meet them if and when they come to Princeton.

I can usually be found in the common room of the math department
of Princeton University. John Conway

Date Subject Author
11/7/03
Read [HM] Math epitaphs
aramirez@tlaloc.imta.mx
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Jean-Michel Kantor
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Alexey P. Stakhov
11/8/03
Read [HM] Topology textbooks
Colin Mclarty
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Richard J. Griego
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Thomas Foregger
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Leo Corry
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Thomas Drucker
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Gordon Fisher
11/8/03
Read [HM] Magnitudes
Hans Samelson
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Emili Bifet
11/9/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
James T. Smith
11/15/03
Read [HM] How was Saratov 1813?
Udai Venedem
11/17/03
Read Re: [HM] How was Saratov 1813?
Gerard Emch
11/20/03
Read Re: [HM] How was Saratov 1813?
Emili Bifet
11/9/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Robert (Bob) Eldon Taylor
11/10/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Hans Samelson
11/17/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Robert (Bob) Eldon Taylor
11/11/03
Read [HM] Help for two PhD students
Luigi Borzacchini
12/16/03
Read Re: [HM] Help for two PhD students
John Conway
12/19/03
Read Re: [HM] Help for two PhD students
Dr. Laszlo Filep
11/15/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Hans Samelson
11/17/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Luigi Borzacchini
11/19/03
Read [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
Samuel S. Kutler
11/21/03
Read Re: [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
Gunnar Berg
11/21/03
Read Re: [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
Emili Bifet
11/21/03
Read Re: [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
Elena Marchisotto
12/16/03
Read Re: [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
John Conway
12/18/03
Read Re: [HM] Hyperbolic and Elliptic Geometry
Emili Bifet
11/19/03
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Jay Dougherty
1/9/04
Read Re: [HM] Magnitudes
Hans Samelson
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Ralph A. Raimi
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Phil Parker
11/9/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Colin Mclarty
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
James T. Smith
11/8/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Tom Apostol
11/9/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Melvin Henriksen
11/10/03
Read Re: [HM] Topology textbooks
Emili Bifet
11/10/03
Read [HM] Fermat's epitaph
Klaus Barner
11/10/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Andrew Boucher
11/13/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Philippe Boulanger
11/13/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Jose Maria Palandri
11/14/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Philippe Boulanger
12/25/03
Read Re: [HM] Math epitaphs
Julio Gonzalez Cabillon
12/25/03
Read [HM] ICM-1970, Nice, Prof. van der Waerden's Talk
Alexander Soifer