The Math Forum

Topic: The Nasca Monkey - Daniken makes a comeback at Nasca
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 28, 1998 9:53 AM

Re: The Nasca Monkey - Daniken makes a comeback at Nasca

Esa Paulasto <> wrote in message
>Xarwyn wrote:
>> I find it interesting that a few writers even believe these aliens WERE
>> black and settled Atlantis.
>> I still have a difficult time with ancient alien visitors theory. I just
>> don't see the evidence even when Daniken points it out.

>There is a story for you:
>Well, personally I consider these stories to be some
>kind of bedtimestories for kids... no television nor
>internet at that time, you see.

Hehehe, thanx for providing this one. I always thought the bible had some of
the more interesting conspiracy theories in there...
Come and experience my online world! (NEW MAPS!)
Fels at
Exiled Prince of the Peaceable Principality of the Ford of Beruna
(a micronation)