Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 22, 1995 11:10 PM

Mary Koch

Re: your mail

My 1977 Episcopal Book of Common Prayer says, "Easter Day is always the
first Sunday after the full moon that falls on or after March 21. It
cannot occur before March 22 or after April 25."

M.Koch Worldwide Headquarters | "No matter how cynical I get,
marykoch@cks.ssd.k12.wa.us | I can't keep up." Lily Tomlin

On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, Stan Lockwood wrote:

> Does anyone have the "formula", algorithm --or whatever else you want to
> call it--for determining the DATE of Easter in any year?

Date Subject Author
2/22/95
Read [No Subject]
Stan Lockwood