The Math Forum

Topic: parent's messages
Replies: 65   Last Post: Aug 29, 1998 10:45 AM

Andre TOOM

Re: Presidential commission

On Sat, 25 Jan 1997 ramserj@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us wrote:

> Who knows, maybe even Mike G. from Michigan would get to be chair
> person!!

The present situation is very close to this. I see no essential
difference between Michael Goldenberg and Jack Price who was
the president of NCTM during the last years.

Andre Toom
Department of Mathematics toom@the-college.iwctx.edu
University of the Incarnate Word Tel. 210-646-0500 (h)
4301 Broadway 210-829-3170 (o)
San Antonio, Texas 78209-6318 Fax 210-829-3153

Date Subject Author
1/24/97
Read parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/25/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Lou Talman
1/25/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/25/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/25/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/25/97
Read Presidential commission
ramserj@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
1/25/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Andre TOOM
1/25/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Michael Paul Goldenberg
1/25/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Andre TOOM
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Michael Paul Goldenberg
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Gary A. Wirsing
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Gary A. Wirsing
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Lutemann@aol.com
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
Francis M. Fennell
1/26/97
Read Re: Presidential commission
CHAPMAN@APSICC.APS.EDU
1/26/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/26/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/26/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Michael Paul Goldenberg
1/26/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/26/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/27/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/27/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/27/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/27/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/28/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Richard Fouchaux
1/28/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/30/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Richard Fouchaux
1/30/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/30/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/30/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Andre TOOM
1/28/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/28/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Jack Roach
1/28/97
Read Re: parent's messages
Tad Watanabe
1/28/97
Read Proofs and mathematical structure
Jack Roach
1/28/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Tad Watanabe
8/27/98
Read math proofs
lavalle watson
8/29/98
Read product=lcm x gcd
harry sedinger
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Tad Watanabe
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Jack Roach
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Ed Dickey
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Jack Roach
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Tad Watanabe
1/30/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Jack Roach
1/30/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
W Gary Martin
1/29/97
Read Re: Proofs and mathematical structure
Tad Watanabe
1/28/97
Read Andre's interpretation of my words.
Judith E. Jacobs
1/28/97
Read Re: Andre's interpretation of my words.
Andre TOOM
1/28/97
Read Re: Andre's interpretation of my words.
Ed Wall
1/28/97
Read Re: Andre's interpretation of my words.
W Gary Martin
2/1/97
Read Re: parent's messages
scott powell