Topic: Plausibility Arguments
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 14, 1997 10:04 AM

Ed Wall

Re: Plausibility Arguments

I am not disagreeing with either Lou or Gary, but am asking where is the
role
of logic in all this. Is logic important or not? If it is (say for the
average student), then how much? And if, some reasonable degree is
useful, does
one pick it up on their own or is it somehow firmly part of the
instruction.
Finally, if it is part of the instruction, when and how is it part of
the
instruction (say for the average student)?

Ed Wall