Topic: Help!
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 20, 1995 6:58 PM

Michael S Mullen

Re: Help!

On Mon, 19 Jun 1995, name wrote:

> Sorry to post this to the entire group, but I am desperate. I am trying to
> unsubscribe from this listserv due to an extended vacation, but my unsubscribe
> message keeps coming back to me, saying that I am not a member of the group. I
> think that the problem is that my Internet provider has changed its address
> twice since I subscribed. If anyone can help me in getting off this list for
> the time being, please let me know as soon as possible. I leave for Europe
> tomorrow evening. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
>

> Julie Conlon
> St. Xavier High School
> Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
> conlon_j@hccai.hcca.ohio.gov

From your email editor send the following single line message typed
exactly as shown below to this address => majordomo@forum.swarthmore.edu

unsubscribe nctm-l Your name <your email address>

That's it! Don't include anything else.
Remember that the one line message must be in the body of the email
message, that is, be sure NOT to use the first line. Use the second line.

Good Luck

Date Subject Author
6/19/95
Read Help!