Topic: Not in Boston
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 11, 1995 12:52 PM

Ronald A Ward

Re: Not in Boston

Dawn (and others not in Boston),
Why not start to plan now to attend the next annual meeting which
will be held in San Diego in April of 96? Perhaps that will be closer
for some of you--as it obviously will be for Dawn. Start looking around
for sources of financial support, hold on to personal days, etc. It will
be well worth the planning. Boston WAS great, but San Diego will be
too. And what a super location! :)

Ron Ward/Western Washington U/Bellingham, WA 98225
ronaward@henson.cc.wwu.edu