Topic: calculators in eight grade algebra I
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 11, 1995 5:30 AM

Esther D Leonelli

Re: calculators in eight grade algebra I

Have you looked at the TI-80? It is a simpler version of the TI-82 ---
and does not have the capacity of the data link to the CBL or computer.
It was beeing shown at the NCTM conference. It's also a little more
inexpensive than the TI-82.
Esther
Esther D. Leonelli <edl@world.std.com>
Community Learning Center, 19 Brookline Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
617-349-6363 Fax: 617-349-6339