Topic: 1996 National Meeting
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 14, 1995 4:00 PM

Linda Coutts

Re: 1996 National Meeting

Michelle,

I understand what you mean about having to give a description and title
to your talk a year in advance. I've begun using a generic tittle that
might fit just about anything that I feel is current.

later.....

Linda Coutts e-mail address: lcoutts@mail.coin.missouri.edu
Coordinator Elementary Mathematics
Columbia Public Schools Voice: (314) 886-2233
1206 E. Walnut St FAX: (314) 886-2078
Columbia, MO 65201